Monday, October 3, 2011

{Fun Fix} 30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 28

Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

This is me 1 year ago.  Just had my second baby boy.  Happy and proud but also very anxious.  Anxious about the days ahead as a Mother of two.  Not knowing what to expect. 
I had this unsettled feeling inside me.  Holding my newborn, I just wanted to speed up time and pass the infancy stage.  It sounds strange, but I just wanted to get to a point where he wasn't so fragile.

Sleep deprived, for sure.
9.2010


This is me a couple weeks ago.  Settled into our family routine.  Got the Mother of 2 thing down, only to be shaken up by the upcoming arrival of a new baby.  Still sleep deprived, but not only due to mommy duties but also because I'm now a college student for the second time. 
At times I definitely still feel a bit anxious about what my future means, but for the most part I'm comfortable with whatever is to come.  
9.2011

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so pretty in the first picture! Love the scarf in the second! You're so pretty!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look exactly the same in 2010 and 2011...fantastic for just having a child!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?