Monday, October 3, 2011

{Fun Fix} 30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 28

Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

This is me 1 year ago.  Just had my second baby boy.  Happy and proud but also very anxious.  Anxious about the days ahead as a Mother of two.  Not knowing what to expect. 
I had this unsettled feeling inside me.  Holding my newborn, I just wanted to speed up time and pass the infancy stage.  It sounds strange, but I just wanted to get to a point where he wasn't so fragile.

Sleep deprived, for sure.
9.2010


This is me a couple weeks ago.  Settled into our family routine.  Got the Mother of 2 thing down, only to be shaken up by the upcoming arrival of a new baby.  Still sleep deprived, but not only due to mommy duties but also because I'm now a college student for the second time. 
At times I definitely still feel a bit anxious about what my future means, but for the most part I'm comfortable with whatever is to come.  
9.2011