Sunday, October 9, 2011

{Fun Fix} 30 Day Blogging Chgallenge - Days 29 and 30

Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned

Great question.  I feel like everyday is a learning experience.  I've definitely learned to follow a schedule.  Our weekly dinner schedule has proven to be very productive.  In addition to following a weekly dinner schedule, my school schedule in combination with the family's schedule has really made me have to prepare and think in advance to ensure I get everything done on time. 

So, what have I learned?

Planning, preparation, and follow through.




Day 30- Who are you?

Who am I?

Depends on the moment you ask.  I, like so many other woman, wear many different hats.

I'm a woman.  I'm a wife.  I'm a mother.  A daughter.  I sister.  A friend.  A cook.  A teacher.  A student. A healer.  A listener.  Just to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?