Wednesday, September 28, 2011

{Fun Fix} 30 Day Blogging Challenge - Days 22-25

Well, I guess since this is my 2nd time trying to play catch up on my blogging challenge, that means technically, I've failed the challenge?

Life, has a way of interrupting plans, but that's just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. 

With that said, I still want to finish the challenge, better late than never.


*****

Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else

This is a great question.  One that I don't think I can answer fully.  I'm really not much different from anyone else.  I try to live with integrity, I want the best for myself and my family, I have hopes and dreams.  All things that I believe I have in common with many people. 

I guess the only thing that really makes me any different from anyone else, is my life traveled thus far.  I am the only one who has lived my life, walked in my shoes, shed my tears and enjoyed my happiness.

*****

Day 23- Something you crave for a lot

I'm pregnant.  I crave everything I see.  Like, a Snickers would be really nice right now.

*****

Day 24- A letter to your parents


Dear Mum and Pops,

Thank You.

The lessons you've taught me over the years are the foundation of my life. Most importantly, you've showed me what real courage is and how to pick up your boot straps and fight the good fight. 

Your love and support has meant the world to me. 

Your Daughter,
DaMora


*****
Day 25- What I would find in your bag

Well, since I have a 13month old attached to my hip, my purse is in the closet collecting dust and has been replaced by a diaper bag.

What's in there besides diapers?
  • baby wipes
  • hand sanitizer & lotion
  • booty cream
  • my wallet
  • random baby toys
  • one sock
  • a crayon
  • Kashi bar (for me)
  • fruit snacks (for J)
  • Ziploc of Cheerios (for A) ... gotta have our snacks
  • about 10 different receipts and old tissues
Oh, the life of a Mommy!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?