Wednesday, September 14, 2011

{Fun Fix} 30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 12

Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one

I have been reading blogs for years now.  Not all of them were hosted by Blogger but when I decided to start by own blog, I chose Blogger after asking around about ease of use.
This little blog of mine has really laid a foundation for my healthy(ish) lifestyle.  Having a place to share my triumphs as well as struggles has allowed me to release, learn, and move forward.  Being a part of the blogging community has had nothing but a positive impact on my growth.  The connections I've made, inspirational stories I've read, tips and tricks I've learned and feedback I've received all have made my journey to balance and healthy living more enjoyable. 

A "Big Shot Out" to all of my faithful readers who continue to support me!! 

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?