Monday, September 12, 2011

{Fun Fix} 30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 10

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

I don't have a song for each, but these 3 are the ones that never change.



On a hot sunny day, when I'm cruising around town, I like to put on my big sunglasses, roll my windows down, feel the wind on my face and turn up some Bob Marley. 
Waiting in Vain is one of my fave songs and just gets me in a good mood every time.




Mary J is one of my fave artists of all time.  I have all her CD's and she has yet to disappoint me.
I like to listen to this song when I'm getting ready to party.  There is something about the beat and the lyrics that get me hyped and feeling myself.  If I'm really on a good one, I will even request it while I'm at the club and bust a move.  Watch out now!




I don't have a specific song I listen to when I'm sad, but this next song definitely has a special meaning to me.  I've experienced a lot of loss of loved ones and this song is the perfect expression of what a loss feels like. 





"Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness."
  ~Maya Angelou, Gather Together in My Name

1 comment:

  1. How funny is that we have the same Mary J. Blige song on our lists!!! And even for the same feeling I think...HYPE!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?