Friday, September 9, 2011

{Fun Fix} 30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 7

Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

Jaelyn, Avon and Mommy


I hate to be predictable, but my kids have have had the biggest, most significant impact on my life.  Before becoming a Mommy, I was a free bird.  Those days are long over and have been replaced with my 2 little guys.  I now have to consider them in everything I do.  My schedule is only made after theirs have been finalized.  The impact is not only physical, it's also very spiritual and emotional. Because of them I have experienced a love like no other, both my love for them and theirs for me.  It really is indescribable.  I love being a mother, always knew I would be one day.  Although having kids is not always convenient, I wouldn't trade motherhood for the world.  My kids have made me a better person. They have taught me patience and selflessness.  They give me joy, make me laugh, and keep me so entertained.  I love spending my days and nights with these two little guys and look forward to the fun to come when our new little one joins the fun.

1 comment:

  1. I know just what you mean about being free as a bird...I read somewhere that "Being a parent means you give up the right to be selfish" I thought...wow that's so true!!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?