Monday, September 5, 2011

{Fun Fix} 30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 3

Day 03-A picture of you and your friends

So, I couldn't pick just one picture so here are a few of me and the people I consider real friends.

There is no friendship like one between sisters.  She's the best, even when she's being a little snob.
Sissy and I, duh.

 
Melinda is one of my newest friends.  We met while she was dating the Hubs' BF, they are no longer together, but we remained friends. 
Melinda and I.

Etoi is my Sis-In-Law, and a good friend.  She's in Maryland so we don't get to spend much time together, but when we do, we always have a blast. 
Liz has been my BF since high school.  There was a time when we were tied at the hip, in recent years our lives have gone in two different directions but we will always be close and support eachother when needed.  Love her.
Sissy, Etoi, Me & Liz

This picture is of many of the people I consider great friends although most are family. 
 Special shout out to Q and Auntie Moe who are 2 of the people I call to release, vent, cry, celebrate and more.

Rayland, Melinda, The Hubs, Birdie, Liz, Q, A. Moe, Ray and I



This last picture is of another great friend of mine.  I met D'Nika when I first moved to Seattle 16ish years ago.  She was the first friend I made here and we've been close ever since. Love ya Niks.
D'Nika and I

3 comments:

Whatcha thinking?