Saturday, September 3, 2011

{Fun Fix} 30 Day Blogging Challenge - Day 1

30 Day Blogging Challenge

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.

Me @ the St. Joseph Oratory in Montreal, QU.  August 2011

15 Facts?
umm, let's see.

  1. I was born in Vancouver BC, Canada
  2. My favorite color is purple
  3. Ceiling fans freak me out
  4. I want to learn a second language
  5. I love to travel and have been to some exciting places, including Amsterdam, Paris and Rome
  6. My nicknames are Mora and Pig
  7. I'm going to school to learn Diagnostic Medical Sonography
  8. I loved theatre acting as a teenager and would like to someday get back involved
  9. I'm a reality show junkie
  10. I've never been completely happy with my size or weight
  11. I would love to take a cooking class
  12. I used to want to be a teacher, and sometimes still do
  13. I love my garden
  14. I got my dog Hennessy as a Christmas gift from the Hubs, then BF
  15. Completing this list was not easy

Well, there you have it.
Now you know a little bit more about me.


3 comments:

  1. im living in chile right now and thinking about moving to vancouver, canada! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I had no idea you were born in Canada...cool
    2. Hmm I don't see any pics of you in purple O_o
    3. In Mexico the ceiling were so low that my husband had to look up every time he put his hands in the air to change his shirt!
    4. I want to be fluent in something, I know passable French and Spanish and that's it.
    5. Same love here too
    6. Weird I've never had a nickname
    7. OK so I have to go and google this one and see what it does/mean.
    8. Funny I hate being the center of attention, the stage wouldn't work for me.
    9. As much as I hate to admit it so am I, Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, Basketball Wives, Teem Moms, you name it, but I don't go crazy if I miss it though.
    10. Funny when I was 126lbs every day I was upset about how fat i was when I looked in the mirror...i'd give anything to get those days back!
    11. I love following recipes.
    12. I think teachers have patients of saints...one weekend with my little one is enough for me times that by 15 and I'd go bat crazy! LOL
    13. I love my garden too...it's so self gratifying!
    14. We owned a cat for a very short time and other than that never owned a pet.
    15. I wasn't as easy as it looks was it, I found it challenging as well.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?