Wednesday, September 7, 2011

{Fun Fix} 30 Day Blogger Challenge - Day 5

Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to



After high school graduation, my cousin Q, BF Liz and I all took a back packing trip through Europe.
Rome was one of the places we visited.  Everything about this city was amazing.
Of course while we were there, we had to check out the Colosseum.  Being there, inside this ancient amphitheater was one of the most memorable experiences of my life.  Why?  Simply because when I was in about the 3rd grade, I did a school project on The Roman Colosseum.  At the time, I dreamed about one day seeing it for myself, but never in a million years thought I actually would. 
So as I stood there, I remembered that dream from so many years before and realized it had come true.

Gotta get back there oneday.

1 comment:

  1. Even though I was born and raised in England I still never made it to Italy...every year I saw I'm going to make it to Florence but each year comes and goes!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?