Thursday, August 11, 2011

{Travel Fix} Vacation Re-Cap No.1

We're home from our amazing trip to New York and Montreal.
I have so much I want to share with you all, so I'm going to break my Re-Cap up into several different posts.

Our first night was spent checking into our hotel, The Millenium Broadway, located in the heart of Times Square, and roaming the streets taking in the sights of downtown NY.







Everyone has a hustle in NY, the Naked Cowgirl is no exception.


The following morning, we hit the road for a 6 hour drive to Montreal, QU.
The drive was really pretty, lots of open spaces, green grass and blue skies.

After a short wait at the border,


We were welcomed into Quebec by this lovely sign.
We stayed at Hotel Visitel in downtown Montreal in an area called the Latin Quarter.

Once we settled into our room, we met up with the rest of the fam and hit the streets.

1 comment:

  1. 2 of my favorite cities! I've stayed at that hotel in NYC before :). Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?