Wednesday, July 13, 2011

{Family Fix} Parade Fun

Sunday the Hubs went fishing and I took the boys to a parade.
I love parades.  I remember going to parades in the summertime when I was a little girl visiting my Granny.   So much excitment.
These days when I go to parades I'm extra excited because I have a handful of little relatives who perform in the parades.  And it's so fun to cheer them on as they pass by.


Jaelyn having fun


My little sister.


My little cousin


Another little cousin


One more cousin


My nephew


My niece

The parade was a part of a larger festival so of course when Jaelyn saw the rides he had to get on a few.

We met up with some cousins and they all got to ride together.


Sunday turned out to be a perfect summer day.  Lot's of family, sun and fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi DaMora -- I'm a journalist working on a story for MSN.com about fun and unusual family traditions. I saw your comment on a blog about doing Thanksgiving slumber parties when you were a kid and wondered if I could talk to you about that -- I can be reached at lisastiffler@yahoo.com. Thanks -- and fantastic blog!

    Lisa Stiffler (Seattle, WA)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?