Thursday, June 9, 2011

{Fun Fix} Your Best Shot

I entered this picture of Mr. A in The Paper Mama's baby/kid photo challenge.

It's not the best photo when it comes to quality or artistry, but I love it.  I'm sure I could've found one that is more creative but this one captures Mr. A perfectly.  And isn't that why we take pictures?  To capture the truth.  The look on Mr's face is so totally him.  He always has the "I'm trying to figure you out" look on his face.  So this is the one I chose.  If you have a fave baby pic, you should enter too.  It's fun.

 

2 comments:

  1. Totally Mista. He really does look at you as if he is trying to figure you out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable!! and "trying to figure you out", that really is the expression on his face- haha!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?