Monday, May 9, 2011

{Family Fix} Special Days

Mothers Day was another great one.  I woke up with both my boys in the bed with me.  I really didn't have to do anything else at that point.  I could've laid there all day and be the happiest Mommy on the planet.

The Hubs made me breaky.  I wanted waffles.

 Delish.
I'm not gonna go into my Mother's Day dinner, I'll just say there was a buffet involved. 
 It was bad, but oh so good.

Of course I had to take some pics, here's a quick shot of me and my boys on my first Mother's Day as a Mommy of 2. 

And as if Mother's Day didn't make my last few days special enough, today is my big boy's
5th Birthday. 
I can't believe he is already 5.  It just makes me wanna cry.

 This morning we surprised him with a new bike.  He was so excited.
He said "I wish I can sleep with my new bike and helmet, but my bed is too small"  Too cute.

The following pic, is only because it's just so damn adorable.

3 comments:

  1. You are ONE good looking family :) Your babies are adorable!

    Sounds like you had a fantastic Mother's Day weekend! Enjoy this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One cute family Dem. Looking foward to seeing you guys this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your children are gorgeous... just like their mom!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?