Monday, April 4, 2011

{Photo Fix} Nika's having a baby

One of my good friends is preparing for her very first baby.
This weekend we got together to celebrate at her baby shower.  We had a good time.
She received so many adorable little baby gifts, she's having a girl, so there was lots of ruffles, bows,and pastels.  So sweet.

Well, I did manage to remember to throw my camera in my bag on the way out, but forgot the SD card in the computer.  So, no pics of the shower.

But I do have a couple pics from a few weeks ago, when we got together for a quick little maternity shoot at her house.

These are 3 of my faves.






Babies are a lot of work but the best gift ever.

Congrats Nika and Jamal.
~~~~

Want free cake and cookies?
Enter my Betty Crocker giveaway.

1 comment:

Whatcha thinking?