Friday, March 4, 2011

{Food Fix} Tasted

Have you tried this?

You know me, although I love to cook and bake, I'm always looking for items I can keep on hand for that fast and easy meal.

So, of course, once I saw this in the store, I had to try it.

{Lean Cuisine Market Creations}



Not bad, not bad at all.
I liked a couple of things about this entree.
  1. It was tasty.
  2. It was quick and easy
  3. It was filling
  4. It comes in a bag, so you have to actually plate it to eat it (much better than those black plastic trays most frozen dinner come it)

So there you have it.  Another tried and tasted food product.
I give it a thumbs up.
 
 
***
 
Don't forget to enter my Yoplait Kids giveaway.
Someone will win the prize pack of fun items and a pack of Yoplait yogurt.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinking?