Thursday, March 31, 2011

{Baby Fix} Baby Product

Mr. A loves to eat and he has been enjoying more and more solid foods.
And I can dig it. (give my boobies a break!!)

My current favorite baby product is Munchkin's Fresh Food Feeder.

"This award-winning product allows your baby to enjoy lots of delicious foods without the choking risk. Simply put a piece of fruit, vegetables or meat into the mesh bag and snap shut. Your baby can chew, suck and enjoy all the whole food goodness and taste, with only the tiniest, digestible pieces coming through. Your baby gets great flavor and you get great peace of mind!"
- Munchkin Website



Now that this little guy is getting around on his own and is trying to get into everything, I give him this feeder, and I know it will keep him occupied for a few mins.


 He loves his feeder and so do I.

~~~~
Don't forget to enter my Betty Crocker giveaway here.

1 comment:

  1. This is soooo cool, I will definitely have to look for this, one of my friends is having a baby next week, I would love to get her this!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?