Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sweet Sweet Betty

Look what I found on my front step after coming home from a little shopping.


Another package from Betty Crocker.



What was inside, you ask?





3 boxes of Betty's new Decadent Supreme Cake Mixes.



1. Chocolate Molten Lava
2. Cinnamon Swirl
3. Chocolate Mousse



They all sound so delish, but I'm gonna wait to make them until I have company or a get together to attend.
I definately have to make sure I have someone to share with.

~~~

Still trying to drop the baby weight.
I feel good about my progress so far, but I'm not quite where I want to be.

When I get a chance I'll post some pics.


*The cake mixes were sent to me from Betty Crocker through MyBlogSpark.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Well aren't you just the luckiest girl ever. I wish Betty would mail me packages!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?