Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Date Night

The Hubs and I went out Saturday night. We actually went to a club, did a little dancing and had a few drinks. It was a nice night out together, something we hadn't done in a while.
~
Here is a couple pics of my outfit. I'm still trying to lose weight, so finding something to wear was a pain in the butt. It's always a challenge. I can't just put something on and walk out the door.


{Fit}
Top - H&M
Jeggings - Old Nizzle
Boots - Nine West
Belt - ???
Jewels - Forever 21


~~~

I'm still thinking about making some changes to my blog. I have a new name in mind, and a new focus, but I'm still trying to find a new design. Do any of you know someone who does blog design? Or have any suggestions on where I can find a template?


3 comments:

  1. Cute Dem. I like how you pulled your hair back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, did I tell you I bought the camera? Just waiting for it to arrive. Can't wait to start taking outfit pics and spice up my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl please. YOU LOOK GREAT...and you just had a baby!!!!!!! I'm still trying to lose my baby weight and my baby is 13...lol.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?