Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm here, I'm good

Oh little blog of mine, I know I've neglected you. Please forgive me. I've been a busy little bee trying to split my attention between my 2 little princes, finals, maintaining the house and preparing for Christmas. But I do have good news. I've been on a roll with my healthy eating. I've even managed to loose some weight. yay!!


Here's some of my good eats as of late...


granola and raisins with ff vanilla yogurt.
A cuppa joe every morning helps keep me full between breaky and lunch.

ww toast with Mum's delish homemade blackberry jam, eggs whites.
oatmeal baby! mixed in some almond slivers, raisins and craisins, topped with honey.
garden salad with ff crutons, raisins and glazed walnuts.

mixed berry apple sauce.
chickenless chicken sandwich.
baked sweet potato with cinnamon and a drizzle of agave nectar.
basic veggie burger with sliced pears.









1 comment:

  1. OMG! You always make eating healthy look sooooooooo good!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?