Saturday, October 30, 2010

Quick Meal Tip

I few weeks back, a friend and I ordered some Thai take out. We ordered my fave yellow curry chicken. After getting our grub on, there was left-over sauce, so I froze it.




For a quick meal, the other night, I thawed out the sauce and added it to chicken and veggies.







I cut up 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, sauteed it in some EVOO along with some onions, carrots and green bells. Seasoned with S&P.



Once the chicken was cooked through, I added the curry sauce and let it all simmer together.

Served on a plate of brown rice. So good.


Quick, easy, delish.
~~~
Wanna win a $15 Walmart GC? Click here.




3 comments:

  1. In my case there would have been no sauce left over, I always drink that stuff, it is so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super resourceful (and economic, lol). I always tend to pitch the excess sauces, when I dine/carry-out. I'm going to re-think that and start finding some newer uses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless you!!! I am forever throwing out left over sauce. It never dawned on me to freeze it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?