Friday, September 10, 2010

More food.

I really need to find a new routine when it comes to my eating and activity. With the new baby it's been hard to have any routine at all, but I know it's not impossible. Next week Jaelyn will be back to school for afternoon preschool and I will be taking a couple classes too. 2 of them online, and one early mornings M-F. So, having that schedule will definitely help jump start my new routine. My goal is to set an eating schedule, to plan and choose my eats with a healthy approach and to get in some activity everday, even if it's just a short walk with the baby while J's at school.


In the meantime, here are some of the good eats I've had lately.













What is your regular healthy eating routine?

How do you motivate yourself to climb out of a rut?

~~~
Don't forget to enter my Yoplait giveaway here!



1 comment:

  1. I am happy to see that things are getting back to normal. I think that it is great idea that you will go for walks with the baby while your sone is at school. i wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?