Saturday, August 28, 2010

Baking With Betty - Day Two


The second day of the event was spent at the beautiful General Mills Headquarters.


Inside the Betty Crocker Kitchens.

We broke into small groups and took turns at each kitchen station where we tried our hands at several different delicious treats.


Photo By Matt Holland Photography

Jack-O-Lantern Cake


Ice Cream Cone Cakes



Brownie Goody Bars


Brownie-N-Berries Dessert Pizza
My Fave.


Rocky Road Bars

Brownies on a Stick


Cherry Swirl Coffee Cake


Apple Oven Pancake

Fresh Lemon Cream Crepes

Caprese Pizza with Crispy Pancetta


Cranberry Macadamia Bars


Citrus-Kissed Fig Thumbprints


Red Velvet Rich and Creamy Cookies


All of the treats were so good. And really easy to make. What I like best about each recipe were that they had great visual appeal as well as a delish taste. Big bang for little effort.
Disclaimer - General Mills footed the bill for all the bloggers to attend the event.

3 comments:

  1. DAMNNNNNNNNNNN! Everything looks so delicious. What a wonderful experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow everything looks absolutely amazing! How did you land this? I am completely jealous!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just moved from Seattle! Wish we could have met and I'm sorry I coun't be there in person at Baking with Betty. My sister said she had a great time!
    I just finished editing my sister's first post about the event, added a link to your site, and also put a Mr. Linky at the bottom so if you'd like to link up any of your Baking With Betty posts, please do so! I'd love to read them and let my readers know about them, too!
    Here's the post:
    http://www.gourmetmomonthego.com/2010/08/all-you-need-is-bisquick.html
    All the best,
    Mandy
    www.gourmetmomonthego.com

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?