Saturday, March 13, 2010

Backwards post, but oh well.

Last night The Hubs and I went to see Martin Lawrence do stand up. Hilarious, dirty and raunchy, but hilarious.
Finding an outfit to wear that made me still feel cute, not fat, and cover the 18 week prego belly was a challenge. But somehow I managed.
Here I am with J before hitting the door to leave.

Yesterdays lunch couldn't have been easier.
A boring sammy,

And soup.
Actually, I've really been enjoying this soup. I've been taking it to work for dinner.

Breakfast was really good. An egg white scramble with a whole wheat english muffin and some turkey bacon.

Yesterday, I also had a snack of some sliced pears.

~~~
Want some free groceries?
There's still time to enter my $25 Kroger Gift Card giveaway.
Click Here!




3 comments:

Whatcha thinking?