Monday, December 14, 2009

Hot Apple Cider


My MIL invited Jaelyn and I over to her house to help decorate her tree. So to be festive I brought over some Christmas CD's; Toni Braxton's Snowflakes, A Soultrain Christmas and Andrea Bocelli's My Christmas.

All really good Holiday Tunes.
I also brought over some Apple Cider.
I had dry powder packs that I added to a pot with some water, whole cloves and cinnamon sticks. Let it simmer at a medium heat. I've never actually tried this before, but it turned out really good.





The perfect little drink for our night of tree trimming.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this looks wonderful. I never thought to do that with the dry packets. With the sugar free...I bet that adds a whole lot of flavor. Thanks for sharing this tip. It is sure to be a favorite here to.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?