Saturday, June 20, 2009

My New Fav Thing

I've been seeing these on different blogs and have only heard great things about them. I had the hardest time finding them. Mainly because, I was looking for Arnolds sandwich thins. These are Oroweat. I'm guessing they are the same thing, but are Arnolds in one part of the country and Oroweat in another. Kinda like Best Foods and Helmans.

Anyways, I found these at Safeway. They taste great, have a nice texture, are high in fiber and only 100 cals each. They toast really well and make great sandwiches. I'm going to try making mini pizzas with them. Surprising? Probably not, I'm always trying to find a new way to make a pizza.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, that would be confusing! looks like the arnold sandwich thins around this part of the country. arent they yummy? i love them, always on my list for grocery.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?