Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Little Something Pizza

I am so excited to post about this. I decided to try a pizza with my flatout wraps instead of my usual pitas. I topped a wrap with tomato sauce, sprinkled with pizza seasonings. Then added, mozza cheese, sliced mushrooms, onions, spinach and turkey pepperoni. Into the oven it went for 15 mins at 350.
It looked absolutely delicious, but was way to flat and floppy to eat as a pizza, so I folded it.


Hello Pizza Pocket Wrap Thingy!




I loved this. It's got me thinking what else I can make with this same idea. Maybe a cheese steak with peppers & onions, or even a chicken fajita. I will definately be playing around with this.


Happy Healthy Eating!

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea! I've thought about making pizzas with them but thought they'd be too flimsy but I love the idea of teh pizza pocket thing. And I bet you are right, they'd be really good as cheese steaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spritz the flat out with cooking spray and cook for about 5-10 minutes alone until it starts to crisp, then add toppings and melt the cheese! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?