Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mock Big Mac - 6pts

Last nights dinner was a first for me.


I had leftover cooked 93/7 ground beef with sauteed onion and I needed to do something with it. I thought to have it over rice, but didn't want to wait for the rice to cook.


So my next thought was to make a quick sloppy joe for one. Didn't sound good.


I decided to make a "hamburger" in a pita. And so I thought Big Mac. (Yes, I admit, I do like Big Macs, however, I'm not a fan of the sudden urge to run to the toilet or the big butt that comes with them.)


So, I stuffed the meat into a pita, with lettuce, 1/2 slice of cheddar, pickles, and FF 1000 Island.
And what Big Mac is complete without bell pepper and carrot sticks on the side. ...Kidding.



Turned out really good.

1 comment:

  1. That actually looks very good. I have some ground turkey I might try this with.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinking?